Midwest Regional Sales Manager
Excellence, commitment and engagement are the keys to Uniboard’s unparalleled success and reputation. These values are applied each and every day by competent, motivated people and have enabled Uniboard to become a leading manufacturer of TFL, MDF, Particleboard and HPL products. Reporting directly to the VP Sales – US the Regional Sales Manager will work closely with the United States sales team and will be responsible for panel board sales activity.
- Undertake the necessary actions to achieve the sales budget for his/her territory;
- Responsible for TFL, MDF, Particleboard and HPL panel sales with a primary emphasis on growing market share in our value-added TFL products;
- Establishment of strong business relationships with Uniboard’s existing client base in addition to prospecting new clients;
- In-depth knowledge of Industrial panel distribution sales;
- Development of downstream end users channels;
- Development with design groups;
- Increase Uniboard’s brand visibility within sales region;
- Work with our specification sales team;
- Claim management.
- Bachelor Administration or the equivalent;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years work experience preferably in the decorative laminate and/or composite panel wood industry selling to distribution accounts and development of end users channels;
- Prior experience with industrial panel sales with an emphasis on TFL panels;
- Excellent understanding of the competitive landscape;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Proven client-service skills;
- Proven problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Dynamic and strategic;
- Team player;
- Candidates must be located in Midwest US.